Not just a Priority – an Obsession.
The safety and health of our employees is a driving force of our entire company. The safer our people are, the more motivated and more productive they are – which results in higher quality work and more satisfied clients every time. Win-win-win.
Our ongoing Safety Program.
To protect our employees and property from harm, we require participation in our award-winning safety program, which involves safety orientation, training, and awareness. Employees must accept their responsibility to comply with the Company’s Safety Rules and conduct themselves in a safe and reasonable manner. Our goal is to provide a safe and efficient working environment where personal injury, property damage and equipment damage is eliminated.
Safety Goals and Objectives
– Perform our work safely and productively
– Provide an environment of safety awareness
– Stay compliant with all applicable laws
– Be proactive with accident prevention
– Conduct daily safety reviews on each project
– Deliver weekly tool box talks
– Conduct quarterly safety reviews
– Investigate/analyze/learn from an incident, should one occur
Training Procedures and Safety Courses
Safety orientation and training are provided on the very first day of employment at Brennan. All field personnel are required to be OSHA 10-certified and refresher courses are offered on an annual basis. In addition, First Aid and CPR classes are offered each year, and MSHA training is provided to all relevant personnel.